How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Mainly figuring out how to waste time. I simply cannot get motivated to do anything today, and the fact is, I don't really have to. I don't have anything due for awhile, and my boss is out of town for the rest of this week.

I spent an hour this morning shopping for clothes online, and I got some great deals on sweaters! That took an hour. I played a word game for awhile and did the NYT mini crossword puzzle. That took another hour.

When I go home later, I will do laundry (which has been on my agenda for _days_ and I keep ignoring it), and pack for my vaycay next week. Also, I will probably end up watching another episode of _Homeland_, which I am totally hooked on.

I feel kind of guilty about killing all this time, but - as I said - I don't have anything due right away. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of this week.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: