Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Like Gráinne, I really like my home and don't want to blend with someone else. It takes me a long time to fully decorate a home. I've been here for years and still have a bare wall or two because I haven't found or created what I want. Whatever the case, I'd rather have a bare wall than to have something there that isn't what I really want. That's a small quirk, but I dont' want to compromise my small quirks if I don't have to. And I don't have to when I live on my own.

Like ICC, I don't want to be "responsible" for another in a living situation; I might walk your dog or empty your dishwasher, but it's nothing I'm required or expected to do. But more than that, I like living by myself. I like having a space that I don't have to compromise with anyone.

Apart from now, the last time I lived on my own was in the early 1980s for three years. It was great. I openly dated many people. Sometimes I stayed at their place and sometimes we'd stay at mine. Eventually I started seeing one of those people exclusively and we got married and moved in together.

I'd consider getting married again, maybe, but I won't live with anyone again.

I used to live on 5 acres. I wouldn't mind LAT on 4 or 5 acres. But I would want us to have separate entrances to the grounds so we didn't have to see each other when we aren't together. I want the feeling of separation when we're apart.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: