imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It's the non-domestic form of commitment. I would very happily get married and commit myself fully to one person for the rest of my life in the deepest of respect, love, loyalty and partnership. But I don't want to share my private me time with them. Everyone wants time to themselves. People who wants LATs just need more of it. More control over their home environment and personal space. I'm t doesn't mean they love anyone any less. We love just and deeply, intensely, and desire connection just as much. But we also desire our personal freedoms around our personal space and environment probably a bit more than most.
I literally get mentally ill if I don't have my freedoms and space. All of my colour goes. The world becomes a big box of grey crayons. If you can love a flower for growing on its own bush without needing it to be cut and put in a vase inside your house, where it will wither and die, then you are capable of understanding why some people need LATs.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: