Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I remember when my very first cock and harness came in the mail. I was pretty intimidated by the thought of wearing it, but I knew that the first time I put it on I wanted to be alone because I wanted to know how it felt. I wanted to know on my own if it would bother me or if I'd be cool with it. So as soon as I had some time alone, I unpacked it and figured out the harness and put it on. My first harness was a bit frustrating, but what I didn't know then was that there would in time come a certain satisfaction in tightening one down on me, that the act of fastening and tightening a harness would become a small erotic ritual of its own. That first time though it was a utilitarian effort. And I may have lingered in front of the mirror, may have worn it around for a while while I considered the implications and my future activities wearing such a thing. I liked seeing it in the mirror and I liked that when I looked down, between my breasts I could see it down there hard and ready. I guess it was the beginning of a new friendship, a new knowledge of myself. It felt good to wear it.

Then soon it was time to try it out. I think my greatest surprise was how instinct kicked in just fine. I didn't know if it would. I thought maybe it would be too alien an experience for me to get into. But my body knew what my mind did not.

Normally I don't have any strong desire to pack, but occasionally I've done it under a skirt. I liked being all dolled up and girly, and then knowing what I had lurking underneath, ready to go, pressed against me and waiting.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 11-09-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: