View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 06:30 AM   #78
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
This thread deals with questions about myself and relationships of the past. I am thrilled to see so many thoughts on the subject. I have learned a lot about myself over the past few years. I still don't know how poly femmes do it.

Do you think that it is mostly a butch who wants to be poly, especially one who ID's as a Top/Dominant, or are there just as many femmes who can't or don't want to have one partner???

Candice

You asked whether it is mostly Butches who want the poly relationship and I can only speak for Myself. When things became serious with a particular woman I was dating I had explained to her that I felt at some point in My life I would be in a poly situation/relationship although at the time I had no idea how it would happen or what the dynamics could and would be. I was not thinking of being a collector but of simply being involved with more than one person.
NOW I am. I am married and she comes first. She is always at the core of everything I do. I have a submissive butch as well. I care for hym deeply and probably always will no matter where this journey leads us. They are both monogamous with Me while I am not. Although to say "it is complicated" is the understatement of the year
It CAN work but it takes commitment and the desire to make it happen. Communication... everyone has said it. Honesty ... absolutely.