ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pee Cock STP

Here is the review of the most effective STP I have found so far. It also comes in the 3.75 size which is more comfortable and akin to a flaccid cock. I find the few times I have not worn it (doctor's office etc) the dysphoria gets more intense. As soon as I put it on, I feel complete, at this point

I needed a new packer and wanted to try the Gen4 from Pee Cock but it was sold out. I ordered the Gen 3S in 3.75 for packing an peeing when I am going about my daily life and find that the improvement in the STP aspect of this packer is excellent. I find that when I use the harnesses made for them I rarely have any accidents. It takes practice and comfortability with the STP but at this point I can pee standing up effortlessly.

I have the larger Pee Cock Gen 3S (4.75) for play and STP at home. These models also allow you to insert Lub right into the pleasure rod so that you can ejaculate without a bulb or any apparatus other than the cock. It seems that they have improved the sturdiness of the device as well. The next generation is even more realistic with skin that moves and moving testicles.

All in all since my dysphoria has always been regarding my genitalia or absence of, I am feeling very pleased.

Thanks for allowing me to share this with you.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: