View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #50
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Princess :

It is Christmas coming up soon, and I for one wished that this year was the year for me to wake up with you in my arms. You know its just me, so its kinda hard for me to get excited about the Holidays. After all its about spending time with the ones you love. How can that happen when its just me? I spend my time as I should making sure kids and others have materialistically.... Donating money and what time I have. But, I still feel empty...

I wonder when I can meet you under the mistletoe just to steal one kiss from your sweet, soft lips? When can I worry about how Im going to make each Holiday the best you ever had? Its the little things like that...

Then I wonder if you are out there hurting, alone and in any kind of pain. And that breaks my heart. Just know I am here, and I think of you often.

Its fixing to be December and my only Christmas wish this year, is you... Here is a song, that explains just that... I miss you and wished you were here my love...

Your Knight

bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: