View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #56
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Angel :

This year is coming to a close in a few hours. It brought me many ups and downs. But mainly renewed my hope and yearning for you. I have a great career and am blessed with friends. But, its all empty cause you arent here.

My anticipation causes me to want to fast forward all the experiences I have yet to experience in the coming year to see if I will finally see your beautiful face. And hold you in my arms.

Even though I am as settled as I am I feel like an elusive wanderer without you here. I crave your touch across my face. Your beautiful smile awakening my sleeping heart. I long to hear your giggle when I make you laugh. I long to feel you in my arms when you need re assurance. But most of all, I crave to be loved truly. To not feel so alone.

Hopefully 2011 will be our year my love. My mind wonders what all you have been through to get to me. I hope like me you will have your heart open, and ready to be loved like you dream of...

When the clock strikes midnight I will be looking out at the moonlit sky and wishing you a Happy New Year my love.... Looking forward to the day, I can pull you into my arms and kiss your sweet lips to wish you a Happy New Year...

All My Love,

Your Knight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: