View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #58
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Baby :

Im sitting here watching football, but my mind is drifting. So many of my friends have found their significant others. Just this past weekend I spent a large part of the day and evening with my best friend and her gf. They are so cute, and its so refreshing to see so much love and respect between two people....

I wonder if you wonder like me if it will ever be your turn. People say it will. Still days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and months turn into years and its the same ol same ol. The only difference is Im older.

I am so lucky and blessed in my life. But, being single 4 years now has taken its toll.. I get more and more lonely romantically all the time. I do however take solace in knowing as long as I am single it leaves me open to finding you.

Sometiimes I think that I love the idea of being in love with someone. But, I know better. I want the good, the bad and the in between. I wanna make someone feel alive and wanna feel the same.

In my eyes one can accomplish so mucn in their life and at the end of it if t hey havent had true love then they had nothing.

I dont want that to be me or you. I hope you keep your heart and soul open. I am out here thinking, and dreaming, and aching for you like no other.

You are the woman of my dreams. You are the one who stands by me through it all. Through thick through thin. I know I can count on you. You are the breath of life into my soul... And I cant wait to make you happy, and complete you....

I promise I will love you like no other has loved you. Hold you when you are scared and need to feel my love. Kiss your forhead while you sleep, stand by your side and hold your hand with pride.

I await the day. You are finally here.... Its like a dream. One that I hope comes true very soon... I think we have had enough drama and bad in our past to last a lifetime. Sure, just cause we will be together doesnt mean there wont be ups and downs. But during those we will grow closer together.

I will sign off for now my angel. Just hope you are reading this and wanting me as much as I am wanting you right now. Lookinig forward to our time in the destined future... All My Love For Eternity,

Your Knight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: