View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #1024
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwrFemme View Post
Hi All,

New to this thread but hoping to be encouraged by reading what all of you are experiencing...

I am looking for suggestions of things I can do outside, for the most part...

Anyone have ideas they would like to share?

Thanks!
Hi PwrFemme! Most everything I do I learned by watching YouTube videos. When I want to learn how to do something, I browse through them until I find ones that fit me. Maybe try searching "core exercises without equipment" or "cardio exercises without equipment" I would guess that any exercise you do inside, you can do outside. Good luck to you!

For me, I keep up reading this thread, but don't post so much because I just think my routines could be boring to read! But today I did my arms exercises.
3 sets of 11 reps reverse curl forearms 20lbs
3 sets of 11 reps wide grip ez curl bar 35lbs
3 sets of 11 reps dumbbell lying triceps extensions 30lbs
3 sets of 11 reps close grip ez curl bar 35lbs
3 sets of 11 reps close grip ez curl bar skull crushers 35lbs
3 sets of 11 reps dumbbell incline supinated bicep curl 12lbs
So, I hope that wasn't too boring!

On another note, the weather today made the osteoarthritis in my knees insanely painful. So much so, that I was afraid I would fall down at work. I googled for relief and found that The Arthritis Foundation recommended low impact exercise right before bed will help the next day. Well, I couldn't wait and hopped on the recumbent bike right after work. It really helped. I will go do some more now before bed and see what happens tomorrow!
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post: