Thread: Camping anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #53
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I use to love to camp. Back in the day, me and all my friends would go for long holiday weekends and would have a blast.

My fondest memory is the rain we had "unexpectedly" had. As you know, sometimes the weather people are way off. In any case, I was in my tent and was sleeping on one of those air mattress raft things. When I opened my eyes I was surrounded in water I remember laughing my ass off and had a vision of me floating down the road on this raft. We still laugh about that all these years later.

Another memory is when we went to set up camp. We got there late at night and the mosquitoes were out of control. After setting a few tents up it started to rain like mad. We decided to take the tents down and head back home. When we got to the office to get our money back, one of my friends had bites all over including her face and forehead. We never laughed so hard. Not to sound heartless but you had to be there. We were dying and so was she. She went in looking one way and ended up coming out looking like some bumpy creature. Hilarious at the time...

I wouldn't mind going camping now, but I HATE mosquitoes and I actually get a reaction to their bites. One ends up turning into two or three. They have a field day with me and I get eaten alive. I usually have to bathe in deet and be surrounded by citronella candles, the Off clips, etc from head to toe, but that still doesn't keep them away.

Just a trip down camping memory lane!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: