Thread: Camping anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #60
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE CAMPING. However in the recent breakup I took no camping gear because I moved into a much smaller place.

But I do teach a shamanic wilderness retreat for going on 11 years now. It is rough camping - read as only an outhouse!! This year it is Aug 18 - 22.

So, these days I camp light - 1 stove; two pots; two of the rest; a tent; sleeping bag and a cot- I am not sleeping on any ground ever again... my aging hips are like...ahhh are you kidding us?? Oh and a small cooler. Everything I need fits into the back of my hatchback Focus. Eating mostly raw food gives me an advantage I don't have to worry about meat spoiling!! yeah me!! I need the stove for my coffee extravaganza... I mean people wanna live right??

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote