Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMa'am View Post
Yellow band, half & half is a 50/50 mixture of milk and cream. Lighter than cream by itself, but thicker than milk. It's wonderful, and the texture is like silk when you steam it.

I love flavored syrups to sweeten my coffee, but they're expensive, so I make my own. This weekend, I'm making Pumpkin Spice syrup. When that's gone, it'll finally be eggnog season!
Good morning. Sorry, due to my inability to sleep sometimes, yesterday was not a good for me to be formulating sentences. I have always just done the black coffee thing. I like to taste the coffee. Right now having a double espresso. (and a treximet...rescue me) Plus, I have this thing about
cow products and how many antibiotics they shoot into them (another one of my weirdnesses).

I was doing the syrups...and buying the sugar free, Target sells a brand that the american diabetic association endorsed, the house brand, is it Market Pantry? Anyhow.....I stopped using them, again, I love to taste my coffees. I keep Skim milk on hand for any guests who want a latte. However, if it'll make a better drink, I'll try the half and half. Thank you for the tip!

Anya, I read where you wrote someplace "I'm so vanilla"....I think I am too.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote