vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default in the eye of the beholder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i am allergic to many chemicals and fragrances so i a lot of products that are labeled "natural" and/or "fragrance-free" still have mild fragrances and high toxicity levels, so i can't use them. i've found this database really helpful for finding good products, after buying so many so-called "natural," "non-toxic" things and being really disappointed (and sick!).

exactly! a lot of people don't realize that many products labeled "fragrance-free" actually use a chemical masker(s) to hide the smell- but still have the activity level of the fragrance.

and on an added note:
just because something is labeled "natural" doesn't mean much. petroleum is natural (insert my petrochemical rant here).
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post: