Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I remember the days of just one rotary phone and it was in the kitchen. It had a really long cord and my sisters and I would stretch it to the max going going down the hallway to talk in private. I remember pay telephones, no such thing as a cell phone, Being sent outside to play and playing hide and seek, red rover, dodge ball, tag. Riding bikes and building forts in the woods. Only going out to eat on special occasions. The teacher could pull your hair and hit you with a paddle or ruler for misbehaving, and being afraid to go home because as soon as Daddy got home, you were gonna get hit with the "switch"! I remember records, no cd's or cassette tapes till I was older. I remember 8 track tapes. I remember my mom washing our mouth out with a bar of ivory soap she kept in the kitchen for saying "bad words" (cussing). I remember being told to get up and change the tv channel. I remember wearing saddle shoes and Buster Browns. I remember having pen pals and writing lots of letters. Man I miss the old days