cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
If he did commit this crime, its cheaper to fry him then it is to house him, max security prisons are expensive to continue to run. The whole system needs an overhaul, I am for lethal injection, electric chair, hanging, firing squad punishments.

There is a whole list of crimes that people deserve to die for, as a person who has a loved on in prison, the one my half bro committed, he should have been dead by now, to me there is no such thing as rehabiliating a criminal.

Oklahoma and Texas are ranked 1 and 2 for being death states, to me the states cant execute these people fast enough, save us tax payers money for once.

This continuing court cases going back and forth is wasting more money, that can go to other things, pisses me off!
Oh, I see, neither you nor one of your relatives have ever been jailed or imprisoned for something not done. Well, even just releasing can't give anyone back the weeks, months, years OR decades let alone loss of job and housing, reputation destruction, or disruption of families.
Death sentences aren't punishments they're retributions. Also, it's been proven that does nothing to prevent crime.
I'd love to see your list of crimes a person should be killed for. The only one I might agree with would be premeditated mass murder if the crime meets certain conditions.