RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Ive never posted on this thread but first for everything huh

I am ticked off bc I get to have my second knee replacement on my left knee .
My first knee scope was 15 , then two scopes and a reconstruction at 16 , a reconstruction which failed and a knee replacement at 17 years old . They are only good for x numbers of years and after 5 days of working two jobs and being a bad neglectful RN to myself , I saw the orthopedic surgeon today and got my CT and Xrays and was called 15 minutes ago with
" Blake do you want the good news or bad news first " ?
Well doc, what's the good news ? The good news is.... You get a long vacation and aren't working 2 jobs for many weeks !!!!
Well shit, that's actually bad news doc so what's the other bad news ?
" well its bad , to say the least , you need a whole new hardware and I will be doing a total knee replacement after a week of steroids to get the fluid down by half " .
So doc, would you like to call my wife for me while she is at work and explain why we won't be vacationing in Baltimore inner harbor in a few weeks?????
" laughing , that sounds like a spouse job Blake , good luck with that though "