Old 05-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I have quite a long queue for instant streaming and have just added Greenfingers. Thanks, it does look like a good film. We just realized that the new Wii allows for netflix streaming so we can get it downstairs now too! woohoo!

My list ranges from mystery/ suspense to quite a few documentaries that I have wanted to see Sophie Scholl, Steal a Pencil For Me, and some older ones I loved Brothers Keeper: 10th Anniversary edition along with some series that I missed ( Torchwood) and some gay flicks from Logo .

I also get my classic movie fixes there, like Sherlock Holmes films and others my wife isn't as fond of as I. ( I won't even mention my B horror film "issue", suffice to say instant streaming is a good way to be able to catch them without bugging the heck out of her..LOL)

Thanks for the good ideas!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote