Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's pretty simple. We are all different. There are no two people who share identical desires. I am not so pleased there is all this stereotyping going on. I can only speak from my own experience as an older femme.

I came out as a Femme in 1979 and was partnered with a Butch. We did not follow any rules sexually. She beat the crap out of me almost daily. Thankfully, I did not judge all butches to beat their femmes.

I lived, loved and partnered with a Femme. I believe in this relationship, I felt quite the Lesbian and for me, lost so much of who I was. Sex, well -- It was just that. Sex. GOD... If she would have just slammed me up against the wall and taken me. Our sex life was traditional in every sense of the word. We experienced LDB pretty quick into the relationship. Without passion, this will happen. It happens with straight people too, as well as those of us in the B/F dynamic.

Since the ending of that relationship, I have only exclusively dated Butches. I am Femme - There is a dynamic which takes place between the butch in my life and myself. I am not subservient to my butch, nor do I follow any set of rules. Sexually... That is really between the butch I am sleeping with and myself, and they are not constructed of any rules, other than the ones we have negotiated and feel passionate about. My butch has their boundaries and I have mine. We love with respect.

I am not sure why we are criticizing one another here. Why we are fighting for our right to be better than the next. What really matters most. Each and every one of us should find that special person we want to spend our lives with. To experience the ultimate gift of love. To experience the ultimate gift of passion with your love. Of course, if you do not want love - but just want to fuck... Then really... Do it! Fuck and be Happy - Any which way you do it.

I love the term Butch Cock - I love the term Femme Cock - I love the term Cock. When I think of the anatomy of a bio male - I think Penis. In my world, Cock is reserved for me and my partner. Call it a Dildo, that's great - I called it a Dildo when I was in a femme/femme relationship. "Hey Rachel... Where's the Dildo?" Does it get any more romantic than that.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: