View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #95
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
I am a Femme first - which means...
I am a FABULOUS dresser.
When I bring the Lesbian of myself into the equation.
You can find me wearing Birkenstocks.
This whole statement of thought is soooooo soooooo sooooooo
I am getting older and losing my words.
Is this a Lesbian thing?

What is the difference between being a femme and a lesbian? is one mutally exlclusive/inclusive of the other?? I'm seriously asking anyone who'd like to answer. Thank you IF for your answer the other day. I am hoping to see if someone can expand on your answer.

The reason I ask (you ask) , is that I feel like nothing I am, or feel, fits ANY of these subdivided labels that I find so prevalent here on the planet. Here I thought I was doing well to finally come out as a lesbian, only to find that well? hell.......that ain't all there is!!! I'm talkin years of self-evolution here. I wear Birks, but I wear boots too, and? you'll catch me in kitten heals on just the right occasion (tongue cheek here)
Is there anybody out there who 'gets me'???? think I'm strange?? (yes, tell me)
This is the lesbian myth thread, but it seems all encompassing
I am NOT in the least uncomfortable with who I am, but it seems as though I may indeed be misunderstanding myself, LOL...geebus!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote