Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

QUOTE=ahk;995362]I don't care for hot coffee.
But I do like cold brew-- we normally purchase our coffee from the local co-op, something that is fair trade and organic. Did you know that you can taste more of the hints of "flavours" when cold brewing and it's less acidic and more pH balanced? Pretty neat. It's also more concentrated, so add a little water or cream to it. I like mine with cardamon, cinnamon, and honey sweetened full fat coconut milk.
I love tea. Herbal is my favourite-- but I don't mind caffeinated teas. I enjoy a Earl Grey with coconut milk or homemade almond milk, light. If I drink plain black tea, cold, I enjoy it with a lot of lemon. Good thread.[ QUOTE]

have you tried the coffee at the Rancher's Club? It's divine. They get a special secret blend from the Sante Fe Coffee Company.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote