Old 09-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #127
Bel

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Bi/Femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she & they
Relationship Status:
Cursed

Bel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST ReputationBel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've seen this documentary twice actually so I feel the need to put my 2 cents worth in! I wouldn't say it's about her being bi-sexual but I am thrilled that the movie does go into more depth that any other that has ever been done about Whitney Houston! I also like how the movie isn't really a "downer".
It focused on a lot of the positive early stuff.

I can't recommendation enough!
It's definitely not about Whitney's bisexuality, but as Bobby Brown says—wait, does anyone actually BELIEVE anything Bobby Brown says?!—Whitney was "probably bisexual." Actually, one of Whitney's back-up singers also says this—the woman with the necklace with circles and matching earrings. It's interesting that the most loyal to Whitney is... Robyn Crawford.

After seeing the movie I wished Whitney didn't have to choose between her family's approval and Robyn. It's sad that when Robyn leaves and refuses to participate in the chaos around Whitney, Whitney dives further into helplessness.

It's a sad but real movie, and yes, I also cannot recommend it enough as well!

That Scottish body guard though. I can't believe he was the only one who dared to try and help.
Bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bel For This Useful Post: