View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 09:26 PM   #20679
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I made out like a bandit tonight at auction... including two NEW bed frames (with storage underneath) I'm thinking of donating one to Habitat Restore; a rare, short antique iron sewing table base that I'll make into a high dollar coffee table; a BEAUTIFUL, large antique wooden box with hand cut corner joints that will become a great "upcycled" project; an old, small tool vice; and a new, heavy duty, rolling "shop cart" with 2 deep sided shelves that will make a perfect dog grooming cart to install my large stainless sink on the top shelf (at belly height) after drilling a hole for the drain.

I'm too excited to get some projects done tomorrow. Especially the grooming sink that will make my job so much easier.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: