Old 11-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #55
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Today my kindergartners had their Thanksgiving Feast..... my assignment was to sit and make head-dresses with native american symbols on them with the children (yes i know all the non pc stuff and the Pilgrims when you say had the "indians" for thanksgiving it really means a Hannibal lechter type of had......and Thanksgiving did not become a holiday until 1862 as a way to try and build etc etc etc) But I am not the classroom teacher I am just the Computer Teacher who was asked to help out............ so I bit my tongue and made headresses with the children all 35 of them....(did I mention I am allergic to feathers?) Well after all the headresses, and bonnets, and napkin rings,,,and turkeys and feast platters with interesting things on it by little kindergarten fingers that were everywhere....we all sat down on the floor doing the criss cross applesauce sit... and we each took a turn saying what we are thankful for...and one little boy... said: I am thankful for Dr. Thoreau........ and then he blew me a kiss...... I was quite touched; and he my :heart: ....

Dean,,,,whose cross cross applesauce is just not what it used to be....