View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 08:23 AM   #3506
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finishing breakfast, pushing fluids, coughing, trying to decide whether or not to medicate, sipping morning cuppa. Frequently looking up from my computer station to check outside and see if it's snowing, so in case it is I don't miss it. I think this situation craves hot cocoa with a splash of Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka, cozy socks and Dean Martin on CD croaking out let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in the background. Too early, but maybe later tonight. Meanwhile it is what it is - a morning just getting started, boring as hell, with visions of a mentholated cough drops in the near future dancing in my head.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: