Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Good for you!!!

As for the water intake, unless I'm actually in the middle of a workout, I find it hard to swallow (ha!) plain water. I found a bottled water that's not too expensive and is actually filtered (versus Aquafina, which is tap basically) and I enjoy the taste much more but I can't drink only bottled water, so I have a trick. I buy those water flavoring packets. Crystal Light and Ocean Spray make them, but so does Wal-Mart (Great Value brand) and most grocery stores that sell them have a less expensive brand too. I love the orange, apple, strawberry kiwi, grape, fruit punch, pomegranate, and white cran peach flavors.

If you opt to try these, just remember the red ones (fruit punch, pom, etc) WILL be red and stain your lips and tongue. I tend to drink those at home only.
I totally hate tap water and can barely choke down bottled water. (water rusts yer pipes yanno) but seriously

I buy the flavored packets so that I will drink bottled water.

There is a bottled water distributed by Publix in Florida that I love with or without the flavor packets. Go figure lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post: