Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I agree!!!! I want SO badly to go to the next reunion. Thinking about starting to save my change... see how much I can get that way... without having to bust it out for milk or something.
YES, YES! I put all my change right into an old Blue Willow piggy bank I have. Usually, when it is full, there is almost a 100 bucks in it! Figured that will be tip money!

I hope you make, too!!!

I think I am going to get some dough returned on my property taxes on my home in January again... and that is going to be enough to get me very close to being able to go to the ReUnion! Doubt I will get much for income tax refunds. Will just have to come up with the rest of the hotel and a pet sitter.

I plan on making this a vacation with a few days arriving before and a few after the ReUnion. Want to rent a car and check out areas around Little Rock and maybe neighboring states. Maybe be able to visit a couple of friends back there that are not B-F folks.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: