FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dont get me wrong the queer &BDSM world is hoppin in central london tons of stuff going on but for going on the train and the underground in chaps and a black tshirt to go to an event just dont cut it for me!
Central lond is incredible! i did love going in and seeing stuff
THe overall experience was a good one!

jealousy is a werd one for me, I thnk for me I need total openness and honesty about what my partners are up to most because I dig hearing about it all, and also its been my experience that when people dont want to talk about it is when things get weird
Any way its hot and I am drinkin iced tea with my shirt off ,in fron of the fan watchng tv and hangin out online!
Hoe you doin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I love cookies and cooking for me is a GREAT way to flirt!

When I been to London it has mostly been for work and we were in the West End area to hire singer and dancers for Cruise Ships, when I went for vacation I stayed near Trafalgar Square since I am familiar with that area. I love it there, but agree I see way more queer presence here in Nashville. Lol.

I have done Serial Monogamy and have been in relationships with more than one person before. I have really been thinking a lot recently about jealousy and what horrible things it brings out in people and why we insist on placing ourselves in situations where we will be miserable not to be alone.
FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post: