Old 01-31-2020, 04:57 PM   #2512
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Chinese Food

Ran some errands, banking, etc. and went to this Supermarket to pick up some Chinese food for lunch from their extensive deli counters. This Supermarket has mainly but not all Asian staff (Chinese) as well as loads of Asian foodstuffs. I did ask them at the main counter at the front whether any of their staff has come back from China recently, and the women said, "Yes!", I said, "Oh!", and then she added that they were told not to come in for work (their supermarket policy). I smiled, and said, "Good."

There is such a thing as the coronavirus, 4 cases so far in Canada. Curiously, on my way there on the bus, there was an older woman wearing a surgical mask. I thought that was a bit premature, even though there has been one man here in B.C. who has been tested and found to be positive for the virus (he's recovering).

The Chinese food is delish
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: