View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #3513
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hello all! I will be spending Thanksgiving day with my sister, her family, my eldest sisters two children (their first major holiday without their Mom) and of course, little bit! Looking forward to it. Going down on wed. and baking all the pies (my sister isn't all that great in the kitchen lol) and am looking forward to being with family. Then, as is tradition, I will be decorating my home for Christmas this weekend... am looking forward to that as well!

I know I've been gone from here for a while and in the coming days I will offer an explanation. Till then, I hope everyone is well and that you all have a wonderful holiday, no matter how you spend it!

TC,
Lissa