Thread: TSA Experiences
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #76
flirtyokie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mademoiselle

flirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

My only tip is avoid wearing underwire bras or clothing with metal on it. I've flown quite a bit in the couple years for work (TUL, OKC, SFO, BWI, NWA, ATL, LIT, MSP, etc etc etc...)

I've never had a bad experience as long as I've remembered to pull my liquids out, pull out my computer, wear a sports bra and slip on shoes. If you're bringing any kind of food, just pull it out and put it in its own bin because they're probably going to check it. (If it's in its own bin, it saves them from having to search your whole bag.) Prepare yourself for an extra 5 minutes or so.

Remember, TSA agents (here at least) start around $10 an hour. They're not getting paid enough to deal with all this bullshit, so be nice.
flirtyokie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flirtyokie For This Useful Post: