View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Hey fellow Dexter lovers!! Even though the season is almost over I thought this would be a good time to start a thread to discuss Dexter's deeds. So if you are not caught up on Dexter you may not want read any further--spoiler alert! In my opinion this has been a great season, way better than last year. I wasn't really a big Jimmy Smits fan. I think John Lithgow is doing an especially creepy job as the Trinity Killer. There have really been some surprising twists to this season, especially the bit with his daughter.
Aiso of interest, if you haven't checked it out you can watch the new animated feature they have on the Showtime website. It's called Dexter Early Cuts and each webisode is by a different artist. They are pretty cool. Click here for the link.
Love this season, and the twists and turns have been outstanding. Dexter killing the innocent man has put a whole new spin on it for next season. The similarities, family man, son, and Arhtur's ashes and Dexter's Dad, are clever add-ons.

Hearing Trinity say "Dexter Morgan" was realllllly creepy at the end of the last show.

If I was Dexter, I would have to get rid of Arthur soon, and any other's that got in my way.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: