View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:34 AM   #3787
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,178 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm headed to the gym soon so we shall see. Hopefully I'll get time on both elliptical and rowing machine. However, here's the thing. There's this gang of older men who come to the gym, like in their 70s and 80s. Usually I'm like... oh that's awesome. They don't do much there but if that's how they are spending their mornings at this point in life, I applaud them. However, one of them has taken to hanging out on the only rowing machine and just kind of scooting around not actually rowing. I don't have the heart to ask him to share the time but its starting to frustrate me ...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: