Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

ah yes. I am doing that. I signed up for one page. But I didnt see my name added to the list. Thats where my confusion lies. Can you refresh my memory the exact dimension of the page I need to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

There is a raffle at the reunion that people donate things to. So we as a thread group of fabulous planeteers decided to put together a planet book to donate as a raffle item.

The theme is P L A N E T
For each letter is represented by a created page. And the only thing in common will be that it is influenced by that letter. Some people are doing one page of choice and some are doing one of each. In august it will be sent to me and I am going to bind them together for a planet book!

Edit to add:

This is separate from the Words round that you signed up for. Just for clarification!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: