View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #260
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ooooooeeey Goooooey Bird Feeders!

An absolutely fantastic day out today!!
Picture this: 2 kids (6 & 8 yrs old) threading Cheerios on yarn (the little girl can't say Cheerios, she calls them "Oreos").... then spreading ooooeey gooooey sticky peanut butter on each string of Cheerios ---OH that was FUNNN!! We all got it on our jeans, thanks to the 6 yr old getting a little TOO excited!! ......then dipping them (the strings, NOT the kids!) in a bucket of bird seed and running out to the yard to hang them on a tree... (finished nearly 2 dozen "bird feeders") ...then dashing back to the porch to "hide from the birdies and watch".... After no birdies arrived, I had to convince the kids that "the birdies have to smell the peanut butter and find them first, maybe you'll get to see birdies tomorrow... but squirrels like peanut butter too!!"

It was a GREAT day!!
The kids are wore out, my friend (their Gramma) gets to rest, and the squirrelies get a midnight snack!!
Now, if we can just get the peanut butter off our jeans and the carpet on the porch!!! LMAO!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: