View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 11:43 PM   #50
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I was sitting out in the sun at the beach today rereading my favorite book for the 20th time. And I was thinking, I am a spring person. Spring, to me, means rebirth, new opportunities, new tan, new adventures, new growth....just everything new and exciting and full of possibilities.

What season are you and why does it reflect who you are?

I don't know why, but just this year, and because it's tonight, especially after reading your first post again, it strikes me odd that I've said a bunch of times that Fall is my favorite time of year. I reflect back on all the times in my life when I've felt like I was having the best of times or when life was filled with excitement or joy filled moments and it's never been during Fall or Winter or even during Spring that I've felt alive or ready for exciting adventures like I do when it's summer.

I learned something new about myself tonight.

Summer is definitely a beautiful season and I'm looking forward to summer already. Summer, summer, summer... the sunshine feels sooooo good.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: