View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #1005
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We have sunshine today! *YAY*

Yesterday, I went to a favourite shopping district, and walked up and down streets, window shopping, I even stopped at a cafe I use to frequent and got myself a Mexican Mocha, several papers and sat by the window reading and recharging my energy.

This morning, when I rose for the day, I could tell it was going to be a perfect fall day, so I walked to a nearby golfcourse and walked up and down their joggers/walkers path (it's a 2.5 mile loop) for about 3 hours (7 miles?), then continued my walk home, which rounds it up to a ten mile walk! My legs are on fire.

Maybe by the time I get back home from my day, I will have walked about 15 miles. It's soOoOoOOOooo gorgeous today: There's *Sunshine*, the last of the leaves on trees are brilliant yellows and reds, bare tree limbs are becoming part of the visual candy on foggy, crisply cold mornings....

But, Today? Sunday? We're going to have 66 degrees of Sunshine!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: