View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #3522
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling tight all over my body ... my shoulders, arms and abdomen especially. Surprisingly enough, I am not the least bit sore. Went to Home Depot yesterday. Bought 15 bags of 60 lbs concrete mix, 15 pieces of 4'x4'x8' lumber. The lumber was green, freshly cut and wet so it was considerably heavier than normal. Also purchased 10 of their 2"x4"x12"s. I had them cut in half at the store so it yielded 20 of 2x4x6s. Plus a lot of other stuff like 4 rolls of plastic small weave bird netting and 4 rolls of commericial landscape cloth. The landscape cloth is solid - no holes. I tested both the bird netting and landscape cloth ... pulling with all my might and could not make a tear in either. Perfect for my purpose. I was exhausted by the time I got home around 7:30 or so. Anyway, I was able to unload everything last night after dark in the pouring down rain. I was extremely happy to get the 900 lbs of concrete in the storage shed without getting it wet. Twas a whole lot of grunting going on.

I have a huge secret x 2. Heh Heh! I am so excited!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: