View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:59 AM   #3984
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The 87-year-old Supreme Court justice is still working out twice a week with her personal trainer while employing safeguards, the trainer told Law360.

Many gyms have closed to enforce social distancing during the pandemic. But Ginsburg continues using the Supreme Court’s private gym, trainer Bryant Johnson said. The instructor noted that the two are cleaning the equipment and keeping their distance while Ginsburg sweats through “planks, pushups and other exercises,” Law360 wrote. “Everybody’s been shut down. The only reason why I didn’t shut the justice down is because, hey, she ain’t having it,” Johnson said. “If she wants to train, that‘s the least that I can do.”

I'm sure your heart is in the right place Mr Johnson but it's not only about RBG and you, it could be other's health you could effect!
Washington, D.C., officials are strongly urging residents to comply with the stay-at-home order that goes into effect Wednesday (today April 1st) to slow the spread of coronavirus. Hopefully RBG has a area in her home where she can continue her workouts!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: