View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:53 PM   #3998
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
At least some of the WA workers in “essential“ roles have been issued transit letters for getting to and from work. These are not yet needed and I don’t know of anyone being asked for it, but the employers are preparing their employees in case it becomes needed.
I know many folks working and they werent given letters.grocery store worker,bartender who is now working with the togo food orders.bank teller.Have not heard of anyone being checked.
Saw 4 mini-vans in Jack in the box parking lot backed up to each other with back hatches/door open 6 feet from each other.4 ladies sitting in the back of each of their own vehicle having a visit drinking coffee.I guess that is social distancing.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: