View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 06:25 PM   #3999
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
I know many folks working and they werent given letters.grocery store worker,bartender who is now working with the togo food orders.bank teller.Have not heard of anyone being checked.
Saw 4 mini-vans in Jack in the box parking lot backed up to each other with back hatches/door open 6 feet from each other.4 ladies sitting in the back of each of their own vehicle having a visit drinking coffee.I guess that is social distancing.
Eastern WA agricultural warehouse workers and care providers for the elderly. Basically the folks I hire and their spouses. I don't know anyone else, that was just what I was told by them. Letters for future, no checking at this time. Maybe they won't ever be needed, I'm glad they have them though. My mother is in memory care there under very tight lockdown mandated by Wa state health department.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: