Thread: Here & Now...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 07:58 PM   #6361
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing:
Silver loafers, no socks, yoga pants, moss green V-neck sweater, sound-cancelling headphones. I'm also wearing clouds and stars.

Now eating:
Chunks of roasted boneless chicken breast, beets and onions over couscous. A piece of a Mole Chocolate Bar, very spicy.

Now drinking:
Zero vitamin water

Now listening to:
Browsing the soundtrack to Ramy, Season 1 and 2. I like Gemini by Princess Nokia and a cover of Bitch by Ruby Amanfu from Season 1, Little Fires Everywhere. Insecure also has a great soundtrack. I think that's where I heard Salsa by Nina Dioz but I'm not sure. Tom Waits cover of Jersey Girl, slow dance classic.

Smell like:
I have no idea what I smell like. Probably some faint mix of turmeric and citrus-y cologne from last summer

Last website visited:
The Washington Post

Last person who made you smile:
A friend who tagged me in a photo tonight from 10 years ago, me crouching down beside her tiny daughter on a sidewalk in Brooklyn, her baby only three and acting like a little woman, her hair in two big puffs.

Now leaving for:
I'm sitting under the sky. In a while I'll go back inside and sit under a ceiling.