Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I decided to bump this thread because I have a question for some:

If you go into a thread and get "thumped" (whether by a mod or another user), does it bother you enough to leave a site? If so, why?

If not, do you decide to not go back into that thread ever or return later to check it out?
Personally, no, but I can be a stubbornly annoying shit. Just ask my friends.

I may, however, see that I caused an issue, whatever it may be and take some time off to reflect on that. I would not abandon the site or the thread though just because of the 'thumping'. Leaving a whole site would take me a while to get to the point where that was a thought and then a reality for me. I'm loyal. Once I'm there, I'm there.

I come and go, subscribe and unsubscribe to threads all the time. I'm a bit fickle by nature, so I think it has more to do with that than the content of the threads or whether or not I was thumped. Sometimes, a good thumping is just what the doctor ordered, yanno?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: