Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

the Lesbian Concentrate album is now running through my mind...........Meg did 'leaping lesbians' and then there was 'ode to a gym teacher' and of course..........'filling up and spilling over endless waterfall'............

Andrew, I know you didn't mean anything harmful.......butch can be lesbian and woman and female.....it's not just your femme sisters who are lesbians....your butch sisters are also lesbians...

AND>>>>>>>>>>> yeppers I am a lesbian....although I have never been particularly fond of that term......I prefer 'big ole dyke' or bulldyke or butch dyke.......

my sexual orientation is strictly towards other females/women and pretty specific to femmes who get I am butch and I am woman. Who celebrate both genders I live in on a daily basis. They are damn hard to find these days.....in my experience
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: