View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #73
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Batali, it's not OK to try and cheat your workers out of money that they rightfully earned!!

The settlement covered staff who worked for Batali’s restaurants from July 2004 through February of 2012. According to the complaint, filed by Stephanie Capsolas and Hernan Alvardo, a waitress and a kitchen runner at Babbo, workers say their hard-earned tips — in some cases as much as 5 percent of the nightly wine sales went to supplement Batali's & business partners own profits.

Even though this was settled in 2012 it still makes my blood boil whenever I see this jerk! I mean really, how low can one sink to steal money from staff that are making him money! What I wouldn't give to shove a pair of those orange croc' up his ass!
Mario Batali Out as Co-Host of ‘The Chew’ Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations....why does this NOT surprise me one bit!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote