imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I write some myself as do most people.

I did publish some... it's at Barnes and Nobles web site, it's presently on uber sale and will go back up to $7.99 on my birthday.

However, I looked for a threat I could post a few paragraphs I blathered out the other night but couldn't find a place to put it - I could only find individual threads of sex stories.

It would be nice to have stories in one thread, as a collective. So I thought I'd use this one, as it's also got suggestions for reading in it as well

so here's a snippet of my thoughts...
Quote:
I can’t stop thinking about the way she feels when she’s on top of me, fucking me and I feel her gender shift.
I see flashes of her neck and necklace, heavy chain against her skin, the short dirty blonde hair framing her ear, the freckles that run down her neck and over the curve of her shoulder. It hits me, just for a second. I can smell it on her. She has an underlying smell of a kind of masculinity I’ve never experienced: a mixture of gentle extreme intensity.
It pours through my skin like I’m cheese cloth, the paper of a tea bag. It leeches me as she filters through. I have no resistance, as if I am made of gaps.
I can’t decide if it frightens me.
It feels like I’m desperate, like being horribly, frantically thirsty and unable to stop drinking the second the liquid hits my throat, frightened I won’t be able to drink enough before the thirst is satiated. She flows through me as I clutch her back, squeezing her into me, desperate that it doesn’t run out. I claw her back like a grip on a bottle. I can’t help what my hands, what my teeth do.
I am panting, overflowing past my end point, eyes fluttering in my gorging. She pushes slowly, deeply, firmly with intent, pushing my arms back and pinning me; she’s talking low and firmly in my ear about my fucking nails. I feel dizzy, fraught. But my body takes over and it’s everything I need.
I dig my fingers into her arm, my belly can feel hers breathe against mine. My ear and neck feels her heavy, slow breath.
For fuck’s sake please don’t stop. My whole body aches, it’s physically painful. I start having small orgasms, continuous, one after another, little spikes, muscles contracting over and over. I’m exhausted but I don’t want her to stop. I fill my mouth with her skin between my teeth and bite down, as more spasms rake up the sides of my body. She keeps pushing, rhythmically lulling, holding me down, talking to me about how my body feels. My desire is now squirting, jerking, griping, uncoiling in me, unwrapping me, I let go and submit. It takes me over till I flow so heavy, it streams up past her harness, past her skin, between our bellies and flows back over me. For fuck’s sake, don’t stop. Not even if I cry, not even if I beg because I want you to drive me, to take me past my exhaustion, just keep going. Don’t stop. Don’t fucking stop.
there are also links to writing in my blogs, and some nice photos of butches and femmes.
I'd like to see more older butches posing though.

Please, by all means, if you are 40 + and butch and like to get dribbled on and it's a nice pose, with good fashion style, send me one to put up in my tumblr...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: