View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #3179
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My doc has me off work and temporarily banned from all forms of exercise including lifting anything over 2lbs. Well that's a pretty big restriction because that's means I can't even lift so much as a bag of sugar. My doc said you're pre-diabetic, the last thing you need to be doing is lifting any sugar anywhere, least of all to your lips! I love my doctor, he's so politically incorrect. Anyhow I go in for a blood draw/labs in another couple three weeks and hopefully my med levels will be high enough for him to lift the restriction, give me the green light go to exercise again.

I had just gotten back to running (well for me running, more like jogging for most) and was really enjoying it even if it was only a couple three short sprints here and there during the week. Right now I just feel like a great big huge slug. That and like a wayward child on restriction because my younger son who was going to fill up my exercise balance ball said - Not that I don't trust you or anything but doctor's orders, and then took his foot pump home. Geez you'd have thought I was asking him to smuggle drugs into the country for me or something. RME
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: