Old 03-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #62
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Invisi or not... does it really matter? If you have the funds to afford a membership so be it. If I could afford it I would be a paying member, but I can't at this time. Does that mean I can be pissy because someone has something I want? NO!
When I post from my phone I usually end up going to someones profile since my phone is a pos... I don't know how many times I have ended up on Daywalkers page while trying to view the Zombie thread... does that mean I am checking up on someone? Not so much, it means I have usually hit something I shouldn't have and alas I end up on someones profile... I don't think about it and just leave. If it concerns someone so much about who is checking them out then by all means ask... don't assume that they came for ill intent... Please if you are going to stop by my page leave a message... It could make for some interesting reading for those that wander around the profiles trying to learn something about the other people in the community...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: