Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I've been doing Keto WOE since October last year, the results so far are pretty fantastic, but mostly I feel great! I struggle with eating meat, as I am a vegetarian at heart, but I hated feeling the way I was more.. so out go the carbs and sugar! I have honestly NEVER felt this good in my life. 10,000 steps minimum everyday is easy now, no longer have to push to get them done..
Pointers:
As with anything --Do your research, don't try to wing it, log all your food and water.. (lots of cool FREE apps to help with this) and always grocery shop with your list of approved items.. for the first while I menu planned, and shopped that way. It can get expensive shopping if you don't plan it out. I'm living tiny, so I need to keep it simple and to the point, I don't have room to store all kinds of stuff that I'll use some day. lol
There are tons of support groups with menu ideas etc.. message me if you would like me to recommend some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I spoke.to a wonderful couple.while visiting Asheville..They.strongly recommend the Keto diet. I thought it was a new thing but I just read that Greco (hi Greco!) has.been doing keto for years.

I've bought a book and I'm reading stuff online
Dr.Berg was specifically mentioned by the couple as an excellent source of info.

Ive.been doing more workouts, walking more and my job is physical. But I'm not losing weight. So I'm hoping keto will help me. I will touch base as time goes by.

So glad to have all of.yall for support