How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Some of us are kinky as hell, by most definitions. But we do not tie each other up, whip each other, use humiliation tactics as a sexual turn on, or make each other stand in the corner when we are "bad." I am not saying this to be insulting to BDSM people, just listing a few of the practices I have read about on BDSM threads on this site.
Keri, I'm sorry to even be posting in this thread, and I battled with myself for about 20 minutes before I decided to go ahead and do so.

First - I looked for a post in the thread that would have warranted your response. I didn't see one, so I'm not sure what compelled you to say what you did. Having said that, I'm curious as to what you mean by "some of us are kinky as hell" but then you say you do not do X, Y, Z, etc. Well, if you are kinky as hell, what DO you do?

Also, I don't think it's fair to say you aren't trying to be insulting to BDSM people by listing a few practices you read about on the BDSM threads. It would be like me talking about Christians and saying "I don't speak in tongues, burn witches at the stake, or believe that women are "unclean" while menstruating... oh, but I am not saying this to be insulting to Christians." It just doesn't hold up.

I'm sorry you feel that this site has somehow pandered to the BDSM community - it's funny how we're a minority but we're seen as having some special privilege instead of just having equal access.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: